Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I promise!!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I had no intentions of making anyone else feel bad for not calling, sending cards, etc. with this post! I promise!! This post came out of the things that I am personally convicted of. It has been on my heart and mind for such a long time. I've just been too lazy to sit and type it all until now. I couldn't sleep last night...I think I may have taken the "daytime" sinus meds instead of the "night" because I was so wide awake! But I did finally stop sneezing :)

I have just really been wanting to share the message from this amazing book. It is just so important and has the potential to be so life-changing and yet the concept is so simple. I do hope that the "love revolution" idea will catch on and be passed along by readers. Imagine what an amazing place the world would be if everyone in it lived and loved like Jesus! All people putting others first?! Gives me chills thinking about it!

I know I am probably not the only person who thinks constantly about loving and helping others but never really acts on it, but I assure you that the only fingers being pointed are directed towards me! Thank you so much for reading all my chaotic ramblings. The things I write in this blog are truly my heart and soul poured out...pretty much for selfish purposes such as clarity and therapy. If it plants seeds, inspires, convicts, or helps someone then that is even better!
 
Love and prayers for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment