Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dress & Ruffle Pants

I made these dresses from the same pattern that I used for my very first dress. I modified it a little to have the contrasting trim at the bottom....not so easy to do.
It took some work, but I think I figured it out.
I LOVE these pants.
They are also from a modified pattern. I had some trouble with the length, though.
I think I know how to make them fit better next time.
I had planned to let the girls wear the dresses as a top for the pants,
but I loved the fabric so much that I decided to do a separate swing top instead so they'll have two outfits from it.
I haven't started working on the swing tops yet...I am planning on making them using one they already have. I'm not sure how it will go without a pattern.
I guess we'll have to wait and see!
By the way, anyone have ideas on how to keep your models from escaping?!

No comments:

Post a Comment