Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Addie's 3rd Birthday

Finally, pictures from Addie's 3rd birthday party.
Mr. Wonderful and I made the invitations, and I think they turned out quite adorable.
The flower puffs, on the other hand, didn't turn out to be as simple as Diane made them sound, but then to be fair, I used napkins instead of tissue paper.
Very good possibility that was the problem.

I just loved the idea of having cupcake toppers.
So, as Mr. Wonderful and I were making the invites,

we whipped up a few toppers to match,
taped them to lollipop sticks, and stuck them in the cupcakes.

Flowers in party theme colors. Birthday cake. Frosted "A" & "3" sugar cookies.
Party theme colored M&Ms.

Party theme colored napkins & plates.
Utensils in bowl with party theme colored ribbon.

Mr. Wonderful filling in for me and helping Addie open her presents.
I was so sad that I didn't get to be a part of it,
but I think her daddy did a great job.
Addie helping Avie with her roller skates.
They were a big hit at the party.
Pretty much the only gift Addie asked for.
She saw an episode of Max & Ruby where Ruby was skating.
We went shopping later that day, and she saw skates in the store.
Mommy was a bit afraid to buy them, so we hinted to Aunt Amazing about them and she came through! Thanks so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment