Friday, July 2, 2010

Vacation

I am so happy to announce that...
HER Chaotic Life is headed to the lake with my family!
A very much needed and long awaited vacation. 
I'm excited about finally getting to spend time with the girls
and Mr. Wonderful away from the house.
I seem to be easily distracted when there is so much to do, so
I have a difficult time really relaxing when I'm home.
I plan on getting plenty of rest, maybe a little bit of color in my pale cheeks, and splashing in the water all day with my sweet little girls.
Hopefully when I get back home I will have plenty of energy to get back to my sewing projects that I've been putting off.
I also have a new "project" in mind. You'll just have to wait though.
I'm a little excited and a lot nervous about it.
Can't wait to tell you all about it!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Oh, and just curious...is it odd that I considered bringing my sewing machine with me?
Nevermind. Don't answer that.

1 comment:

  1. No way! Especially when you can sew just about anything like yourself!

    ReplyDelete