Thursday, August 26, 2010

Reversible A-line & Ruffle Bloomers

My latest project was this reversible A-line dress in a size 3-6 months.
It is so tiny!
And has tiny white flowers with brown dots!

The coordinating ruffle bloomers are even smaller.
They are a size 0-3 months.
Believe it or not, I made them different sizes on purpose.
I am trying to come up with samples of each piece in each size.
Aren't those ruffles just so sweet?!

Too bad I didn't learn to sew when my girls were babies.
They would have had a closet full of these outfits!
I'm sure you are thinking that they could just have a closet full of these now.
True. But if they did it would be a waste.
Addie is 3 now and has her own opinion of what is cute to wear.
She almost never chooses anything that matches,
and she changes clothes about three times a day.
I see no reason to argue with her about clothes.
There are too many other things that I must say no to.
Clothes just doesn't need to be one of them.

So, I'll be easy to recognize if you run into me in the store...
I'll be the one with the child wearing mismatched pjs and plastic dress-up shoes!





No comments:

Post a Comment