Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ruffle Pants

I had originally made these ruffle pants with Addie in mind.
Once I finished them and she tried them on,
they were too short and the stride came down to her knees.
She was sweet about it though, and didn't want to hurt my feelings,
so she said that they were "itchy" so she'd have an excuse to take them off!!

Little sis, Avie, obviously didn't think they were itchy.
They fit her perfectly and she loved them!
As soon as she put them on she started twirling and dancing.
It was absolutely adorable.

She couldn't stop looking at the ruffles
long enough for me to get a good picture of her in them!
More twirling!
I get so excited when I make something the girls really like.
I think it is so sweet to hear them tell Mr. Wonderful that
"Mommy made it for me!"

It is hard to tell in the pictures,
but the fabric is orange with black stripes.
The ruffles are solid black,
and the black & orange peeks out from under them.
They look perfect paired with the solid black t-shirt I found on sale.
It will eventually be apliqued with an orange circle and black letters
when I finally decide what I want it to say.
I think "Boo" would be super cute,
but if I just use an "A" it would last longer instead of just through Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment